Frequently Asked Questions
Purchasing a Ticket
Q. What types of credit cards does Quick Shuttle accept?
A. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover Card.
Q. Are reservations required?
A. Reservations are mandatory.
Q. Where can I buy tickets?
A. Passengers can purchase tickets over the phone from our Reservation Department at:800-665-2122 or 604-940-4428, from their local travel agent or directly from a driver.
Q. Can I book tickets online?
A. Yes. To purchase a Quick Shuttle ticket, click here.
Q. How long is an open ticket valid for?
A. Open tickets expire after one year.
Q. Do friends and family of travel agents or hotel employees qualify for your industry discount?
A. Our industry rate is reserved for industry employees only. Passengers eligible for the industry rate must have current employment in the travel industry.
Do you offer any companion rates?
A. Quick Shuttle does not offer discounted companion rates.
Q. What are your hours of operation?
A. Our Reservation Department hours of operation vary depending on season, weekends and holidays. For our current hours please phone:
800-665-2122 Toll Free
604-940-4428 Vancouver Area.
Traveling with Quick Shuttle
Q. Does Quick Shuttle provide service between Bellingham and Seattle?
A. Quick Shuttle specializes in cross border transportation. Your trip must cross an international border.
Q. How long does the trip take?
A. Travel times vary depending on time of day, traffic, and weather. However, our posted schedule is an accurate estimate of total travel time. To view the current schedule click here.
Q. Are there scheduled stops for lunch breaks?
A. There are no scheduled lunch or break stops. The only stops made are to pickup and drop off passengers.
Q. Can people get off the coach during stops?
A. Leaving the bus during a stop before your scheduled arrival location is discouraged unless emergency.
Q. Are there washrooms on the coaches?
A. All Quick Shuttle coaches are equipped with washroom facilities.
Q. How many seats are on the coaches?
A. Quick Shuttle's fleet consists of deluxe MC9 and Prevost highway coaches. There is seating for 47 or 56 passengers.
Q. Is there a weight restriction for luggage?
A. Any luggage weighing more than 50lb. must be handled by the passenger.
Q. Baggage Liability? A. In the course of normal handling, your baggage may show evidence of use. Quick Coach Lines is not liable for minor, cuts scratched, scuffs, dents and soil. Quick Coach Lines is not responsible for conditions that result from normal wear and tear or the following:
  • Damage to wheels, feet, extending handles, over-packed bags and items of fragile or perishable nature
  • Loss of external locks, pull straps or security straps.
  • Manufacturer's defects.
Crossing the Border
Q. What documents or identification are required by US Customs when crossing the border?
A. Quick Shuttle passengers crossing into the United States must have proper documentation. Passengers will be asked to provide proof of citizenship. Please note: a driver's license, voter's registration card, or social security card are not proof of citizenship.
The following information is provided by US Customs and Immigration. One of the following documents should be presented to prove both identity and citizenship:
  • U.S. or Canadian Passport
  • U.S. Passport Card (Available spring 2008)*
  • Trusted Traveler Cards (NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST)*
  • State or Provincial Issued Enhanced Driver’s License (when available – this secure driver’s license will denote identity and citizenship.)*
  • Enhanced Tribal Cards (when available)*
  • U.S. Military Identification with Military Travel Orders
  • U.S. Merchant Mariner Document
  • Native American Tribal Photo Identification Card
  • Form I-872 American Indian Card
  • Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) Card
All U.S. and Canadian citizens who do not have one of the documents from the list above must present BOTH an identification and citizenship document from each of the columns below.

Identification Documents* Citizenship Documents
  • Driver’s license or identification card issued by a federal, state, provincial, county, territory, or municipal authority U.S. or Canadian military identification card.
    * All identification documents must have a photo, name and date of birth.
  • U.S. or Canadian birth certificate issued by a federal, state, provincial, county, territory or municipal authority
  • U.S. Consular report of birth abroad
  • U.S. Certificate of Naturalization
  • U.S. Certificate of Citizenship
  • U.S. Citizen Identification Card
  • Canadian Citizenship Card
  • Canadian certificate of citizenship without photo

Q. What documents or identification are required by Canadian Customs?
A. Quick Shuttle passengers crossing the United States - Canadian border must have proper documentation to enter either country. Passengers will be asked to provide proof of citizenship. Please note: a driver's license, voter's registration card, or social security card are not proof of citizenship.
The following information is provided by US and Canadian Customs and Immigration. Visas are not required for US tourists entering Canada from the US for stays up to 180 days. However, to enter either country one of the following is needed:
  • Valid Passport
  • Original or certified copy of birth certificate and photo identification
  • Valid military selective service or draft card
  • Naturalization certificate and photo identification
  • All US citizens entering Canada from a third country must have a valid passport
  • Alien permanent residents of the US must present their Alien Registration Card (commonly known as Green Card)
  • Minor children without a birth certificate need an original copy of hospital or baptismal certificate stating the country where the child was born
  • Children under the age of 18 not accompanied by an adult need proof of citizenship and a letter from their parent or guardian giving permission to enter Canada or the United States.
Q. How can I contact United States and Canadian Customs?
A. The following are the agencies who regulate US and Canadian border crossing and their contact information:
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering Canada?
A. Before entering entering Canada the driver hands out a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Customs Declaration Card. The card must be filled out to declare everything you are bringing with you and answer questions about your stay in Canada. The Customs Declaration Card is collected by a CIC officer at the border crossing.
You can bring personal goods without paying duty or tax, as long as you don't leave them in Canada and your baggage may be subject to inspection.
Q. Do I need to complete a Declaration Card when entering the United States?
A. US Customs agents collect US Customs Declaration Forms from all passengers entering the United States. Your baggage may be subject to inspection. Passengers are required to carry all of their own baggage from the platform and through customs and immigration.
Before entering the United States the driver will hand out a US Customs Declaration Form. You don't need to itemize things you brought with you for personal use (clothing, toiletries). However, you must declare the value of any gifts or purchases you have brought with you into the United States. Articles brought into the United States are subject to duty and internal revenue tax but as a visitor or nonresident, you are allowed certain exemptions and privileges.
Q. What happens if I am denied at at the border?
A. If you are denied entry into the United States or Canada, you are able to board the next bus returning to your departure point.